De 25 beste reisquotes
Iedereen die last heeft van wanderlust is ook gek op reisquotes. Quotes die perfect omschrijven hoe jij je voelt. Een van onze favoriete quotes op gebied van reizen aller tijden is toch wel: Let's stay longer than forever. Zeker met dit uitzicht!
Home is where your passport is...
The Best 25 Travel Quotes Ever
- “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
~ Robert Frost
- “I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are.” ~ Diane von Furstenberg
- “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”
~ Martin Buber
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo.” ~ Al Gore
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” ~ James Michener
- “The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.” ~ G. K. Chesterton
- “What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do, especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road. ” ~ William Least Heat Moon
- “A person needs at intervals to separate from family and companions and go to new places. One must go without familiars in order to be open to influences, to change.” ~ Katharine Butler Hathaway
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” ~ Marcel Proust
- “You lose sight of things… and when you travel, everything balances out.” ~ Daranna Gidel
- “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” ~ Rosalia de Castro
- “If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.” ~ Glenn Clark
- “We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.” ~ Gloria Gaither
- “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ~ Andre Gide
- “Travelers, there is no path, paths are made by walking” ~ Antonio Machado
- “The great difference between voyages rests not with the ships, but with the people you meet on them.” ~ Amelia E. Barr
- “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money. ” ~ Susan Heller
- “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” ~ Clifton Fadiman
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” ~ Freya Stark
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” ~ Susan Sontag
- “Own only what you can carry with you; Let your memory be your travel bag.” ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain
Wat is jouw favoriete resiquote aller tijden? Laat het ons weten in de comments!
De redactie van Travelvalley schrijft dagelijks over nieuws en trends op gebied van reizen. Volg ons ook via Twitter, Facebook en Instagram.